Outside Sales Representative – Pet Industry
Career opportunity with Invisible Fence® Brand:
Are you an outside sales professional with a love for dogs and cats? We are looking for an experienced individual with a proven track record in outside sales and lead generation in the in-home selling environment to grow the Orlando market. We are an award-winning, authorized dealership of Invisible Fence® Brand pet containment solutions: a growing company, family owned and family friendly, that values a great customer experience! And we are passionate about pets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct outside sales calls in prospects’ home (preset appointments): meeting with pet owner and pets, understanding prospect needs, recommending and designing solutions for pet containment, and closing the sale.
- Generate new leads/appointments:
- Conduct marketing visits to local veterinarian offices and other pet service businesses to educate and inform.
- Schedule lunch and learn meetings about Invisible Fence Brand Solutions to encourage referrals from veterinarian offices and other influencers.
- Identify, plan, and work home shows and pet events to educate, increase brand awareness and generate new sales leads.
- Participate in networking groups and service clubs to identify new lead generation opportunities.
- Follow up on previous sales to generate direct referrals.
- Complete paperwork for new contracts, ensuring smooth installation of solution sold.
- Work with the office and installation team to provide a great customer experience.
- Complete weekly sales report.
- Complete expense reports and submit receipts as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Passionate about pets! Clear understanding of the emotional bond of people and their pets
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience, using consultative selling skills, in-home sales a plus
- College Education preferred, not required
- Demonstrated success in lead generation and overall results
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong computer and smartphone skills
- Experience working with a team to deliver or implement what you sell
- Place a high value on customer service and relationship building
- Ability to work independently
- Aptitude for learning/understanding simple technology
- Live in Orange or Seminole County
- Available to work some evenings and Saturdays
- Valid Driver’s license with clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Pass background check, credit check and drug screen
- Salary + commission: $48,000 annual guaranty
- Car allowance and business expenses
- iPhone for business calls
- 7 paid holidays
- Earned paid time off
- Simple IRA
If you are passionate about pets, live in Orange or Seminole County, with proven success in lead generation and outside sales, we want to meet you!